Our Vitamin K2 is out of stock until early June.
For bone-building, calcium transport & heart health.
Vitamin K2 helps prevent inadequate calcium metabolism that can result in cardiovascular and bone health problems. Vitamin K2 plays a critical role in building bone, while at the same time helping to keep calcium from being deposited in your blood vessel walls — possibly leading to less likelihood of coronary issues. Our formula supplies a significant amount of biologically active vitamin K in the form of menaquinone-7 (MK-7).
How will Vitamin K2 help you?
- Helps build and maintain bone health by ensuring your body gets and uses enough calcium
- Actively involved in the transport of calcium out of blood vessel walls to reduce calcification and the possible risk for suboptimal coronary health
- Low vitamin K intake is a risk factor for fractures in women
Our Vitamin K2 is:
- Formulated without milk/dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, wheat, yeast, corn, or artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners or flavors.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practices (the FDA's GMPs).