Our Omega-3s are molecularly distilled to concentrate the essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Healthy levels of Omega-3s affect the immune system, heart, joints, eyes, skin, and even emotional well-being. Omega-3s encourage the production of chemicals that help control inflammation in your blood, tissues, and joints. They help balance the negative impact of the omega-6s that are prevalent in our diet. The American Heart Association recommends getting between 1000–3000 mg every day.
How will Omega-3s help you?
- Helps reduce triglycerides, a risk factor for heart disease
- Increases blood flow throughout the brain and body
- Promotes eye, heart, immune, and skin health and healthy joints
- Promotes emotional well-being and helps decrease mood swings
- Helps alleviate cramps, nausea, breast sensitivity, irritability, and headaches
- Supports strong bones in menopausal and postmenopausal women
Our Omega-3s are:
- Made with natural lemon flavor to be taste-free and burpless.
- Formulated without sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
- Sourced from sardines and anchovies off the waters of Chile and Peru.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all governmental requirements for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).