Optimize your health potential by knowing your Vitamin D levels!
With this at-home blood test, identify:
- Total Vitamin D in your blood (equivalent to 25-hydroxyvitamin D2 and D3 in plasma) using the gold standard LC-MS/MS method.
5 Simple Steps:
- Collect Sample - Follow the step-by-step instructions to collect your sample. Eating food, taking supplements, or getting a little sun exposure does not guarantee your Vitamin D levels will be in the desirable range.
- Mail Sample - Put your sample in the return envelope and drop it in the mail.
- Get Results - In 2-4 weeks you will get your personalized results.
- Modify Diet - Knowing your Vitamin D level will enable you to modify your sun exposure and intake.
- Monitor - Track how your dietary changes affect your blood levels by testing regularly.
A desirable Vitamin D blood level range is 30-50 ng/mL. As part of a healthy lifestyle, maintaining a desirable Vitamin D blood level should benefit your bone, brain, cell, immune and heart health. Once you know your Vitamin D levels, you can better understand how your lifestyle (sun exposure, diet & supplementation) affects your Vitamin D levels and how to optimize your habits and status.