This 4-day, Better Bones, Better Body® retreat and workshop will cover everything you need to manage and reverse your osteopenia or osteoporosis naturally! This includes a 1-hour new client consultation & support kit ($375 value) before the retreat! Once you've reserved a spot with your $300 deposit, you can book a consultation with Dr. Brown and get started -- no need to wait until June to start your natural bone-building program!
- Thursday, June 25 - Sunday, June 28, 2020
- The Himalayan Institute in Honesdale, PA.
- Amenities at the Himalayan Institute include 400 acres of beautiful walking paths, a brand new meditation shrine, PureRejuv Wellness Center, a tea lounge, the Himalayan Gift Shop, and morning and evening yoga classes. The Himalayan Institute has everything you need for relaxation and rejuvenation. Learn More.
- $975 tuition* plus your choice of accommodations at the Himalayan Institute starting at $95/night including meals (must book separately).
- Tuition includes a 1-hour new-client consultation & support kit ($375-value) before the retreat! Once you've reserved a spot with your $300 deposit, you can book your consultation with Dr. Brown and get started.
*Tuition does not include travel expenses, lodging, or transportation to and from the Himalayan Institute. Call us at 1-877-207-0232 for questions on room options or other retreat details.
- 4 days and 3 nights at the lovely retreat center in Honesdale, Pennsylvania.
- Accommodations start at $95/night including meals. You must book with the Himalayan Institute.
- Click here to learn more about accommodation options & pricing at the Himalayan Institute.
- Day-guest options are available if you are not staying at the Himalayan Institute. Please call our office for these details.
- Meals are provided Thursday evening through Sunday lunch and will consist of healthful, vegetarian options with an emphasis on traditional Ayurvedic themes. Learn more.
- Daily lecture sessions with Dr. Brown covering the 6 key steps of the Better Bones, Better Body® Program. You will leave these sessions with greater ability to implement or expand upon your Better Bones, Better Body® Program at home.
- Every attendee will receive a one-hour consultation (included in tuition) with Dr. Susan Brown, PhD ($375.00 value) prior to attending the Love Your Bones, Love Your Life Retreat. This will also include customized charting of your bone density and lab tests as well as personalized consultation notes with a nutrient supplement protocol for the implementation of your Better Bones, Better Body® Program.
- Afternoon exercise workshops with E-RYT 200, Gina Galli. Gina will be demonstrating safe yoga postures for strong bones as well as leading spine- and hip-strengthening workshops.
- Evening Q&A led by Dr. Brown where you can ask your most pressing questions!
- Optional: Meditation before dinner led by Dr. Brown.
- The Better Bones, Better Body® Program Support Kit mailed to you before the start of the retreat so you can begin “boning up” ($75 value).
- Better Bones, Better Body® gift bag and course materials (over $100 value).
- Supplements in the program will be available to try as well as supplement demos and one-on-one nutrient coaching with our client support team.
- Travel & airfare, lodging, and transportation to retreat center.
- Additional one-on-one time with Dr. Susan Brown during the retreat weekend.