Better Bones Retreat September 2021 - Deposit for Virtual Love Your Bones, Love Your Life Weekend Intensive
- Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 7PM EST to Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 1PM EST
- Our new virtual format brings this wonderful learning opportunity to Your Living Room!
- $275 Early Bird Pricing until July 18, 2021. Then, it's $325*
- Hold your spot with a $25 deposit today. The balance of $250 will be collected on 8/1.
- 8 live, virtual lecture sessions with Dr. Brown covering the 6 key steps of the Better Bones, Better Body® Program. You will leave these sessions with greater ability to implement or expand upon your Better Bones, Better Body® Program at home.
- Topics include: How to Assess Your Case, the Alkaline Diet, the 20 Key Bone-Building Nutrients, Stress Management & Bone Health, Digestion & Detox, Exercising for Bone Health, Bone Drugs + more!
- All lectures will be recorded and available for download at the end of the weekend.
- Daily exercise workshops with E-RYT 200 Gina Galli, Better Bones Exercise Evolution Co-Creator. Gina will be demonstrating safe yoga postures for strong bones, as well as leading spine- and hip-strengthening workshops.
Daily Q&A led by Dr. Brown where you can ask your most pressing questions!
Optional: Meditation & Yoga Nidra to end each day.
- Intensive supplement protocol: You will receive a copy of our intensive supplement protocol to use or adapt as your own bone-building nutrient plan.
- Complete course materials will be mailed prior to the retreat and will include:
(1) Love Your Bones, Love Your Life course binder
(3) Exercise Evolution video downloads from Gina
(1) Alkaline Diet Starter Kit to begin your diet and to test your pH
- Community: For those who would like to dive deeper with peers, there will be breakout sessions throughout the retreat to examine and reflect with other individuals in your situation.
- +Bonus: Send us your current DEXAs, Metabolic Panel Blood Tests, and any tests on this list, and we will chart them for you on our customized Better Bones Case Analysis forms—just like we do for Dr. Brown's personalized clients. (Must arrive by August 12st!)